Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Revlon lippies and swatches.



Hola Muchachas !!!

Been out for a bit. Not feeling too well. The South Texas heat is not helping me either. But talking about make-up always brings a smile to my face and I hope it does to you too!
So on with the show.



I have been using Revlon since, well high school. I have not been disappointed with them, YET.
I have had these lippies for quite some time. I find these colors flattering with my fair complexion with yellow/peach undertones. I know there are many bloggers that have a gazillion of lippies (lucky them!) but due to my past experience with buying tons of lipsticks; I found I have wasted many $$$ buying lippies that I never use... beautiful colors that will go rancid after time. I do advice you that when you have an impulse to buy a lipstick, purchase a color YOU don't own. Or do swatches of your lippies and take the picture with your cellphone camera-- for reference !!! That's my money tip for the month. Have a good one!!! M.

*REVLON LIPPIES WILL SET YOU BACK AROUND 5-6$$$* DO KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR SPECIALS TO SAVE $$$ !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment